Black Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Ops

This is a team that is crossed from battle city.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)

Go down 
+6
V_Tao_Ren
The Minus
chaosknight
Tyranno Hassleberry
Junk Yard Dog
Shikamaru
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Wich show is better (Flat Out)?
Naruto
Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 3 Vote_lcap63%Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 63% [ 10 ]
Bleach
Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 3 Vote_lcap37%Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 37% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 4:29 pm

guitarfreak797 wrote:
WEAK! They both are weaker than Heck! NO ONE can say they are super strong, and Naruto beat Neji to a pulp.. OH you can't change your fate! FATE HIS FIST! XD
Plus, Lee lost big time, cause he doesn't know Ninjutsu.. you have to know Ninjutsu too when you can't punch or kick, you can use it to do a lot of things.. and just Punching and Kicking is lame. Though he is a little bit funny, he is weak too, Naruto has gotten stronger, and I would love to see Lee healed and they both fight! Naruto can beat either Sasuke and Gaara, cause I am about to find out which one Naruto fights in the Chuunin Exam! Though it's in Japanese and I am mad! They are! Just because Naruto can be healed instantely, he when he wasn't healed yet, and still weak from Neji, Kiba, and everyone else he has fought, he still got up. Neji didn't even try to get up to fight Naruto back, psh. He's such a loser, what a drag.

Lee isn't weak, he just has bad luck, if he had to fight anybody other than gaara he wouldve won, as long as naruto fought gaara sometime in the tournament.
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:01 pm

I hope that wasn't about the tournament.. that he is fighting Gaara, was it? >_<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now I know Sasuke loses! X_X I wanted Sasuke to get his butt handed to him by NARUTO! Sad
and now Lee is weak.. he can't move after what happened to him.. but he was strong in Taijutsu.. but that's it. He had no Ninutsu.. and some Ninjutsu is better than none.
He has ALOT of chakra.. yet he doesn't use as much as he should be using!

Oh, btw.. can I go somewhere to watch the movies online? Like on Youtube or any other place?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/guitarfreak797
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:57 am

guitarfreak797 wrote:
I hope that wasn't about the tournament.. that he is fighting Gaara, was it? >_<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now I know Sasuke loses! X_X I wanted Sasuke to get his butt handed to him by NARUTO! Sad
and now Lee is weak.. he can't move after what happened to him.. but he was strong in Taijutsu.. but that's it. He had no Ninutsu.. and some Ninjutsu is better than none.
He has ALOT of chakra.. yet he doesn't use as much as he should be using!

Oh, btw.. can I go somewhere to watch the movies online? Like on Youtube or any other place?

He doesnt stay like that, he gets back to 100% soon I think, and if you just follow the directions I gave you you can get back on the website I advised, I dont get on much though so I might give you and Junk Yard Dog my username and password, if yall want it.
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:20 pm

OH well is it true about they are flaggin all the Naruto episodes On YouTube? I found a better place anyways actually

www.freewebs.com/englishnaruto
It has more than Naruto too.. DBZ is one I have seen.. but I haven't checked out what else is on there.. they have 104 Naruto episodes right now, and 26 Shippuden episodes..and
btw, Gaara looks weird with that Sand God monster thingy in him and he let it out fighting Naruto and smashed Sakura againest a tree, and I hope Shino doesn't die, but did Kankuro? He had a nasty fall and all them bugs on him are dangerous too....
Well... I want to see Sasuke get better, and beat Gaara, and then Naruto beat Sasuke, Shino get better, maybe from Shikamaru's sensei? and beat Tenmari, and then Naruto beat Shino! ^_^
If that's how it goes, only 1 person can become a Chuunin? like a tournament?
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:57 am

My friend, the young samuri still has A long journey ahead of him. I could answer all your questions but tis best if you find out yourself. and im watchin gNaruto while I can. im onm episode 161. But imma start watching like 4 a day or five episodes a day.
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:39 pm

???....
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!! 161? WTH? Well.. that site doesn't have up to that many.. do you know where I can find out to watch up to atleast 125? oh, and go to..... Narutofever . com
^_^ You can take a quiz that Shikamaru gives you, and you send an email to him to answer it, and if you get it right. he posts you in the hall of fame.. the quiz right now is about the mock battles! They are math problems, and this one is:
They are having Mock battles, just like
Naruto: Uzamaki Chronicles for PS2, and the 1st round they are battling each other... he said in Parenthesis... the students in the class can either go 1 ninja againest 5, or 3 againest 7..... and the 2nd round, they fight the people they haven't fought yet, but if Iruka Sensei divides the teams into 4, then how many students will be left over? pretty tough huh? This site has Biographies on the Characters too, and which evil character are you? XD Chimera would like that, huh EVIL(!!!!!!)? XD

I was wondering if anyone here, if you have a myspace.. and you are my friend, please send a request.. plz? I want more friends! Plus.. I have songs from the Naruto Soundtrack on my myspace! I have a Music Player on my profile.. it makes another window when you launch it, so you can listen to all the music I have... and not have to stay on my profile either! It's great! please join? www.myspace.com/guitarfreak797
Back to top Go down
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 1:37 pm

omg omg omg omg omg i never oficially seened the battle between narut and gaara and i just seened it it is crazzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyy when naruto transforms the frog boss into the nine tailed fox that fight was crazyyy even if i am up to shippuden 27 i still went back and saw it it was crazy Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/jplaya17
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 2:39 pm

YEAH!!! This episodes is SOOOO cool... he has to post it 3 times so I can reply to it 3 times! XD

Here's a rap my friend made up. We were playing yugioh..a nd he just thought of it! lol!

I need a doublecheeseburger and hold the lettuce
Dont be frontin son no seeds on the bun
I be up in this drive thru order for 2
I got the cravin for a number 9 like my shoe
We need some chicken up in here in this dizzle forizzle my nizzle extra salt on the frizzles, drpepper my brotha another for your mother double double super size and dont forget the crispy fries
Back to top Go down
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 4:36 pm

lmao cool rap lol! and those episodes were awesomeeee
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:09 pm

yeah.. they rock.. but... do you like my signatures? XD
Back to top Go down
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 8:44 pm

yea its funny and cool
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:19 pm

I LOVE THESE 2 SIGNATURES! THAT'S WHY I PUT THEM ON HERE!
XD HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Especially the poker one! She's such a sucker! XP
Back to top Go down
chimera
chimera

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:48 am

hey guys...how can i put a picture from my computer to my signature? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:54 pm

well.. you know how to make your signature huh? put the code in ur signature.. and voila! ^_^
Back to top Go down
chimera
chimera

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:20 am

what code?
i don't realy get it... please, by steps...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:01 am

Go to www.NarutoFan.com for free manga, they have everything, Naruto,Gantz, Bleach, everything, and it is free.
You can also pm Flamazide on youtube and I'll conect you with my connect to get you free anime.
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:26 pm

I will definetely check it out! ^_^

Btw... since no one has said anything here, I have to edit this. Razz
www.Naruto-Arena.com
It's an online rpg Naruto game! ^_^
It has it where you start out an Academy Student... you must beat all 12 Konoha ninjas, or Genin as a secondary objective to get ranked higher...and ranked as a Genin... plus you can choose up to a 3 man team.. preferably start with Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura... but you can choose other teams too! and they all have 4 skils.. certain chakra stuff to learn about... you can get online with someone else from here maybe? and privatly battle them so your record doesn't get affected! ^_^ It randomly chooses who you battle according to your stats too! I love it! It's like a little online card game, without cards! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3