Black Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Ops

This is a team that is crossed from battle city.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)

Go down 
+6
V_Tao_Ren
The Minus
chaosknight
Tyranno Hassleberry
Junk Yard Dog
Shikamaru
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Wich show is better (Flat Out)?
Naruto
Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 63% [ 10 ]
Bleach
Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Vote_lcap37%Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 37% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 12:54 am

The first episode is the worst, and after you see the tournament ark you'll say that Baki the Grappler has much better fights, my favorite fights from the first season are Baki vs Hannayama, Baki vs Gaia and Baki vs the Yasha Ape, the tournament ark is something else though, in the first gight Baki had to fight this 10 ft tall guy and baki was like 5 feet, Baki just punched the dudes fist out the way, punched him bout 20 times, flipped in the air and kicked him like he did hannayama then something lse happened that I can't really remember.
And Lee is the best person in Naruto because he got strong by himself, everybody has some power they inherited like Naruto's fox demon, Neji's Byakagun, Sasuke's Sharingan, etc.
Back to top Go down
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 3:39 am

sorry tao lee got help from gui sensi thats not really learning by urself and the fight with baki and hannayama it is sick and also with the ape it was crazy when he ripped his left eye out and punched him in tha mouth and the fight with gai lol it was funny when he was punching himself in the face to stay awake it haas way more action then bleach and naruto put toghter they fight in every episode
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/jplaya17
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:14 am

woh there JYD. Tao is right Lee is the only Person ever to become a ninja with NO Talent Whatsoever. Lee cant mold chakra, he doesnt have special technique's that alow him to denie the natural law's of phisic's and stuff, and as far as the guy sensei and lee not getting there byhimself. i somewhat agree. because lee is probrably the only person in the leaf village more determinde than naruto. and everyone need's a coach. Sasuke/kakachi, naruto/juryai, Sakura/Tsunade, and Lee/Might Guy. (can anyone explain why his name is Might Guy. i could never catch that).
Back to top Go down
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:23 am

your right shikamaru but u crossed the line when u said lee is more determend then naruto no 1 is and if their is it is sasuke he even went to the dark side to get stronger to kill itachi(sasuke is the best in naruto fav character) im just saying
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:30 am

hhhmmm those are strong words you have over there. but i think a switch to the darkside doesnt mean he is determined. or maybe im crazy pale oh well lee is pretty Darn determined and that is mostly why he's made it so far.
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:38 pm

YEAH!!!! I agree with that guy.....
lol, na, i haven't seen Bleach... and I don't have Cartoon Network ne more.. I have seen Naruto though, and I say, it is pretty cool.. I voted for it ^_^
It put it 5-4! lol... and I think Naruto is pretty cool, and weird sometimes.. but I like Sakura.. isn't that the other one of his rivals that he tried to best.. cause he likes Sasuke and she likes Sakura? lol i have only seen up until they are trying to steal the bells from their master, and I don't remember if they do, ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/guitarfreak797
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:48 am

wow you got some watching to do. but wait soon your gonna see a guy called rock lee. then you will instantly know you is the best.

(and that's he like's sakura, but she like's sasuke.) Sakura= girl. sasuke= boy
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:33 pm

oh, Laughing my bad.. HAHA.. well I haven't seen the show much.. but I want to!!! Plus, check out my pic!!! hehe! I like it!!!! I still think Naruto is cool.. though I did watch Cowboy Bebop some, and thought it was ok... and Afro Samurai wasn't bad... I thought it was cool... but.. I still think Full Metal Alchemist is the best!!! lol, that show rocked!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 3:40 am

Can somebody tell me about all the captains in Bleach, I know about Kenpachi, Byakuya or whatever his name is, the crazy doctor, and the guy with the brown hair...well I don't really know that much about him I just know about that bad thing that happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Alchemicryou

Alchemicryou

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 7:04 pm

I have honestly not seen either, so I don't know which is truly better but from my limited knowledge I would have to say Bleach. Naruto is not my style.
Back to top Go down
Tyranno Hassleberry

Tyranno Hassleberry

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:57 am

Been watching a few bleach episodes on internet and im enjoying them cool storyline watching some amvs to whats the name of Smile -Mr Smiley- Smile (dude in chaos's avatar pic) cos i thnk its funny how he can swing a weapon about and remain so happy the guy makes ya smile doesnt he anyway still watched faaaaar more naruto so its still thumbs up for Kakashi and those other guys lol Hassleberry Out!
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:58 pm

Hey will everyone quit puttin Rock Lee down cause he lost to kimimaru (bone guy). for one kimimaru broke one of the few rule's in good anime show's and beat the main character naruto. for two rock lee wasnt at one hundred percent, he just came outta surgery and one day before he could barley walk. and then he needed his medicine too stay healthy but he mistakenly grabbed sake' instead of that. also kimimaru is one of the strongest character's ive seen so far. he even took a Sand coffin head on curtesy of garraa. he laughed at it. the only reason garraa beat kimimaru was because he used his curse too much and on top of that kimimaru was sick to begin with. oh and one more thing, kimimaru beat the whole sound four by himself. now tell me that aint Bad A$$. oh and one more thing. neji barely beat one of the sound four. he was up against some spider man reject that was kicking neji's face in. but neji handled his sugar dumpling's. (i gotta admit that 64 palm jutsu looked cool). so there *pant pant*
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:58 pm

I have just heard about this weird guy with short red hair, weird red writing on his face, and he beat Rock Lee... so idk, but I DO know Naruto may be a little naive, but he still rocks out!!!!!! OHHHHH JEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!! Razz he is pretty cool... and I just saw an episode about 35 mins. ago, where Naruto and Sasuke were fighting the guy( I can't remember his name) that looks like a girl, and is a weird ninja with a mask in a secret clan that tries to keep their clan alive by disposing of the bodies of their dead clan members and whatnot, it is a little new to me so I don't remember it all! ^_^
I saw one episode of Bleach, where the weird guy with white and black on his face fought this one guy who has this cool glove, and can use it as a bow and shoot blue arrows out. I thought it was awesome and how he shot the arrow through his ugly worm and made almost a complete hole through him!!! I have some catching up to do on Naruto, then Inuyasha cause I loved watching the Inuyasha shows they rocked too!!!!! Then I might watch Bleach, I am not for sure.... though I can't wait to see how Naruto: Uzamaki Chronicles 2 will be! The 1st one is weird, almost like Dragon Ball Z: Sagas, but Naruto is better than DBZ!!! lol, my little sis got me into watching all this again! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 12:20 am

you would be refering to HAKU. that isnt actually a clan. there called trackers and every clan has them. and he isnt from them he just killed one and took his mask so him and Zabuza could stay on the move. actually they were running from the trackers until Kakashi killed zabuza and haku.
Back to top Go down
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 12:37 am

yea i thought zabuza was pretty gangsta but then he died lol but kisame he good to me 2 is from the same village so i except zabuza's death
Back to top Go down
BlackSoldier

BlackSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:33 pm

I've said this before and ill say it again Genma Shiranui, examiner of the main matches of the Chunin Exams after Hayate is killed. is the best under rated character i was so pissed when they skipped his fight against Baki, the sand jounin and his fight against all of the sound four he lost along with Raido Namiashi but the sound four said that if it hadnt been for there curse seals they wouldnt have been able to defeat them plus the whole entire sound four all were forced to go to their level two forms to defeat Genma and Raido thats why i think Genma can probably even give Kakashi a run for his money Shocked afro geek Very Happy
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:54 pm

I found that episode where Naruto defeats Haku.. and uses the power of the Nine-Tailed Fox on him! That was sweet.. though I only found that one in Japanese! I have episodes
1 - 20 on Youtube.com, but I wish I could get the 18-20 episodes in English! If you know of anysites that I can watch them in English, please let me know! Oh, and I think Rock Lee, or as me and Naruto call him, Bushy Brow! XD
He is quick and strong... but Naruto has WAY more power than him... so does Sasuke... cause they don't train as much as Rock Lee does... yet I know they can beat him... especially if Naruto uses the power of the Nine-Tailed Fox to whoop on him! Razz
Back to top Go down
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:08 pm

guitarfreak797 wrote:
I found that episode where Naruto defeats Haku.. and uses the power of the Nine-Tailed Fox on him! That was sweet.. though I only found that one in Japanese! I have episodes
1 - 20 on Youtube.com, but I wish I could get the 18-20 episodes in English! If you know of anysites that I can watch them in English, please let me know! Oh, and I think Rock Lee, or as me and Naruto call him, Bushy Brow! XD
He is quick and strong... but Naruto has WAY more power than him... so does Sasuke... cause they don't train as much as Rock Lee does... yet I know they can beat him... especially if Naruto uses the power of the Nine-Tailed Fox to whoop on him! Razz

Make an account on youtube if you dont already have one then pm Flamazide, thats my other name, I'll give you this website that has alot of anime for free and its all in english except for about 3
Back to top Go down
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:39 pm

hey tao wats the name of that website lol i would want to know
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:43 pm

My name is the same on there.. Guitarfreak797
I have episode 1-17 or 18 in english.. yet I don't care too much if the rest are in Japanese.. I have gotten used to it now.. but English would help ALOT! Razz
But, the last episode I have seen was with Orochimaru showed
up are the Chuunin Exam, and was under the image of that weird looking guy that looks like a girl too! Sasuke beat him a little, and Naruto beat him a little with the power of the Nine-Tailed Fox! HA! EAT IT! lol
Back to top Go down
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:51 pm

Junk Yard Dog wrote:
hey tao wats the name of that website lol i would want to know

I can't just give you the website, it's against the rules and I think they'll ip ban me from the website, what you do is pm me on youtube, ill connect you with my connect to the website, it will take around 4 days, but its worth it, they have over 1000 episodes of anime.
Back to top Go down
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:16 pm

tehn its useless to me i wouldent want to take 4 days for that illjust stay at my site that has over 1000 animes 2 but in japanees with subs and they update and give new episodes evry week afro
Back to top Go down
BlackSoldier

BlackSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:39 pm

chaosknight wrote:
Have any of you seen the Video where Neji beats Lee horrible and Lee trys to run but can't because Neji is so much stronger compared to him.

Neji is a Gifted Genius I'm not understanding what Junk Yard and Shikamru aren't comprehending Lee is only good at one thing Lee is like a Quarterback who can Throw the ball 80 miles but he cant aim with it Smile

Drunken Lee was getting whooped and then Gaara had to come in and save Lees butt from oblivion.
nooo ive never ever seen that video of Neji beating Lee cuz its never happened Neji beating Lee is good in theory but not in practice if Neji cant see Lee coming how can he ever be able to use his divine whirl
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 3:51 pm

WEAK! They both are weaker than Heck! NO ONE can say they are super strong, and Naruto beat Neji to a pulp.. OH you can't change your fate! FATE HIS FIST! XD
Plus, Lee lost big time, cause he doesn't know Ninjutsu.. you have to know Ninjutsu too when you can't punch or kick, you can use it to do a lot of things.. and just Punching and Kicking is lame. Though he is a little bit funny, he is weak too, Naruto has gotten stronger, and I would love to see Lee healed and they both fight! Naruto can beat either Sasuke and Gaara, cause I am about to find out which one Naruto fights in the Chuunin Exam! Though it's in Japanese and I am mad! They are! Just because Naruto can be healed instantely, he when he wasn't healed yet, and still weak from Neji, Kiba, and everyone else he has fought, he still got up. Neji didn't even try to get up to fight Naruto back, psh. He's such a loser, what a drag.
Back to top Go down
chimera
chimera

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 4:04 pm

i love kabuto thou he isn't the stronggest in the movie... evil rules... evil is always on top, still i like to act slowly, calm, careful and then strike fast and poisoness...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)   Anime talk (bleach/ naruto) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime talk (bleach/ naruto)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next