Black Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Ops

This is a team that is crossed from battle city.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chakra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

Chakra Empty
PostSubject: Chakra   Chakra Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:14 am

Ok so now you know how to fight. But how do you build your chakra? Simple when you dont attack yoru chakra builds. Ive also come to the Idea that certain characters influence the amont of chakra you produce each turn. For Instants, Rock Lee will gather more Taijutsu chakra then the other three chakras. There are three types of Chakras Taijutsu, Blood Line Limit, Ninjutsu, And Finally Genjutsu.

(Note: Some charachters have the ability to plug your chakra holes, For Instants, Neji)

I will leave this open if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Chakra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra   Chakra Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:43 pm

Yeah... You wouldn't happen to know why when I had just Gaara, I couldn't get ANY.... Ninjutsu? I had 5 Taijutsu and 4 or 5 Genjutsu.. b4 I lost... I coudln't do anything to win! I was soooo close to getting a 4 win streak with Neji... but I don't get it... do you happen to know the answer? Cause I sure as heck don't! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/guitarfreak797
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

Chakra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra   Chakra Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:51 pm

Ok after reaserch ive figuered out how the chakra system works. Every Turn you get one chakra per character. Certain characters dont influence certain chakra. Instead for each character you have alive you get a random chakra. so if you got three members alive you get three totally random chakra.

Guess what I did. I had Neji, shikamaru, and temari in my team and won 4 straight. instantly getting both the girl sound four and the spider dude. now im going for the remaining two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chakra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra   Chakra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chakra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Ops :: Naruto Online-
Jump to: