Black Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Ops

This is a team that is crossed from battle city.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
+21
Kingdom Knight
Knuckles
samurai
mbatman
Nheil
BlackSoldier
Tobster
Alchemicryou
V_Tao_Ren
guitarfreak797
harrypotter1
KeigoAtobe
Itsjustme_oOo
nooneplease
chimera
Kurotsuchi Mayuri
Junk Yard Dog
The Minus
Tyranno Hassleberry
Shikamaru
chaosknight
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog

Introduction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:44 am

when did i invite u sorrry dont remmeber
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/jplaya17
harrypotter1

harrypotter1

PostSubject: introduction   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:58 am

hello everyone .i am new round here and junk yard dog has invited me .
i got four decks on KCVDS but my best one is my dark world deck .
glad to join and ready to duel Twisted Evil

Last edited by on Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Minus
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
The Minus

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:25 am

harry welcome to the team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyranno Hassleberry

Tyranno Hassleberry

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:17 am

Welcome all new members hope to cya soon enough read our little rules and enjoy ure stay in the reapers. Hassleberry Out!

PS: If u wanna ask me sumthin make it quick ive got roughly half n hour b4 im off in the car to england for those 5 computerless days.. Hassleberry definetely Out!
Back to top Go down
Itsjustme_oOo

Itsjustme_oOo

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:18 am

Thanks everybody for your warm welcoming.

Junk Yard Dog wrote:
welcome as ur avatar pick a captain if u want or just anything welcome to the blackops reapers

ok.. I think I'll get the oldman xD
Back to top Go down
The Minus
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
The Minus

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 7:11 am

What a Face welcome to the team man
Back to top Go down
KeigoAtobe

KeigoAtobe

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:14 pm

@ Junk Yard Dog: you invited me after i dueled you with my Exodia Deck.
Back to top Go down
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:33 pm

keito i dont remeber that well ur name but i do rember inviting someone with an exodia deck so i trust that it was u welcome to the team
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:39 pm

Tao invited me.. he was a good duelist,but after he told me about the site, I had to show him what I'm about! lol!
I have 6 decks, and I use Elemental Heroes, Destiny Heroes, Cyber Dragon Horus mix.. Neos deck... Warrior deck.. and my Dark Magician deck, but my best deck is the one I use to battle ^_^
plz let me know on what you think about my Cyber Horus Destruction deck, plz?? I need help making it a little better....
btw, I don't actually have a favorite card.. I love every card!!! They all have a purpose to destroy and demolish any one, including the Elites, ^_^
they are our enemy, right? or just someone we are being stronger than? well I will say my 1st holo was Exodia, right when it came out, ^_^ what luck huh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/guitarfreak797
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 5:43 am

I think the elites are our targets, but we're going to run out of elites if we all the elites join us, we need another group to beef with, I mean what are the bloods without the crips.
And you owe me a rematch GuitarFreak, lol i just now noticed that your name is gf.
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:25 pm

I know, ^_^ but I have a good suprise for ya!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!1 yeah, well.. I have a website... www.gxacademy.smfforfree3.com.. and I have around 20 people there, yet not many people have been getting on lately cause of school!! I posted it about KCVDS, and said if you win in my tournament.. or you are the top3 I might tell you about a site that is for the TOP ranked duelists in KCVDS, but idk if people are going to get back on until weekends! and there is a guy, named Master Mage, you have to battle him, i know him, and he is good with his real cards. he has DM, Jinzo and is awesome, but I don't know if he is good enough to be here... he is pretty good though... so please if ya see him, battle him to see what you think...
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/guitarfreak797
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 6:28 pm

This is a post by Nishimaster

I'm Nishimaster, i'mn the new guy on the block. I'll be on KCVDS at random times, i've also got YVD if any of you fancy a duel (if you don't mind losing that is)

Cheers for inviting me,

Nishi

Edit by: Shikamaru recently moved
Back to top Go down
Alchemicryou

Alchemicryou

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 9:08 pm

Hey, what's up people! And hello Guitarfreak797 and Tao!
Anyways I am Alchemicryou, I'm sure you've seen me around KCVDS here and there opening my big mouth and making a fool of myself. Very Happy I hope we can all duel sometimes, I'll try not to disappoint you guys, although one must remember I AM human after all. I won't bore anyone anymore so I'll end it here.
Back to top Go down
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 6:05 am

your link doesnt work guitar freak, and you're new name is nor purple/Touch money
Hello alchemist, me and you are going to be the humour of this website, speaking of humour, we need a whole community thread to talk about whatever and we need a sports/music/joke thread inside to make this website bettter. king pirat Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tobster

Tobster

PostSubject: Hi there!   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:38 pm

Hi, I'm Tobster, I'm sure some people here know me, or my usually bad internet connection... I was invited by Shikimaru, but idk if that's really important, I saw other people posting that, so I will too.
Anyway, I consider myself slightly better than mediocre. My main deck is water, and I don't really have a favourite card, but if it'll satisfy the requirements, it can be Nightmare Penguin.

Haven't added the avatar yet, I'll do it when I next get the chance.

Peace.

EDIT: My username keeps changing to my e-mail address, what's up with that? I think it's fixed now...

Last edited by on Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chaosknight
Admin
Admin
chaosknight

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:22 pm

Welcome Tobster to the team the requirments are just for individuality and so we'll all know you by what you put up I take them seriously but at the same time I kinda don't. Smile Welcome though you should also check out the tournament as well as the rest of you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://blackops.forumotion.com
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 12:22 am

welcome to the team tobster and i senned u alot in bc tourneys and stuff lik that geek
Back to top Go down
The Minus
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
The Minus

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:10 am

Sleep hey tobster welcome to the team man
Back to top Go down
BlackSoldier

BlackSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:36 am

chaosknight wrote:
Introductions

This section is for the members to get to know there other team members. THis team is a society Divided up into two sections top 13 or the team members the top 13 are the captains of the team. This is where newer duelist come to meet and get greeted by members of the team.
I don't get the team situation. Oh Hey i'm BlackSoldier i use my own custom "Knight" basically a warrior deck and why did we choose a Bleach theme for this forum wouldnt the best be a Yugi-oh theme not to be a downer its too late now but i like bleach too.
Back to top Go down
Tyranno Hassleberry

Tyranno Hassleberry

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:41 am

Hey all new members been away fora small holiday and came back and bam a fair few ppl have joined hey tobster good 2 have u aboard and alchemic and blacksoldier enjoy ureselves, read rules and lose if ure placed against me in team ranking tourney Razz Hassleberry Out!
Back to top Go down
Tobster

Tobster

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 3:43 pm

So... where is this tournament?
Back to top Go down
Nheil

Nheil

PostSubject: greetings   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 2:12 pm

Greetings everyone. I encountered chaosknight in a Battle City duel and he said i should join here so i try my luck here. I wouldnt call myself a true pro gamer, but i have pretty enough experience in dueling but mostly in Joey the Passion PC, which contains pretty old cards but at least fully automatic. Of course against human players dueling (in an international site, which contains a ladder where everybody can sign up , we play through hamachi )when i mention experience not AI .Actually i began playing in KCVDS for a few days, so i dont know yet every single card but that will change soon. I cant really tell which is my favourite card, or deck type, that thing changes day by day, mostly i play beatdown. The main reason i dont run Elemental Hero or Cyber Dragon decks is that most of guys using these in KCVDS (as far as i know), where is the uniqueness? I welcome the well-balanced theme decks, attribute or type decks, or other subtypes, even the most sick combo decks. At the moment i using-testing a Fairy, a Dragon and a Beast-Beastwarrior deck, they worked well so far but i still need to balancing a bit. My current favourite are fairies , few could beat me so far when i used Fairy deck but i must say there are so many noobs and cheaters i rarely find worthy opponents. I hope here i can find challenge and lots of good duels.
Back to top Go down
mbatman

mbatman

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:02 am

hello every one!!
i am mbatman .i hope we all enjoy great duels!
lol!
oh!
I forgot to announce my two decks!!!
the first one: deadly effects!! my main deck
the second deck: elementals!! (which i will change a lot of things in it).
my favourite card??......yeah its JINZO.
i hope i told u enough information. FOr more information,just DUEL ME!!!!!
.......................................................................................

when the dogs bark
when the night is too dark
then batman returns

Last edited by on Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:19 pm

hey all new people wow alot of members
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:11 pm

I'de like to take time out to thank Junk Yard Dog. youve done a good job moderating so far. and youve given all of our Newbeis a hardy warm welcome cherry . keep up the good work. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Ops :: Team Forum info-
Jump to: