Black Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Ops

This is a team that is crossed from battle city.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Entertainment

Go down 
+3
chimera
Nishimaster
Junk Yard Dog
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

what do you like best?
Anime
Entertainment Vote_lcap50%Entertainment Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Movies
Entertainment Vote_lcap10%Entertainment Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Music
Entertainment Vote_lcap20%Entertainment Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Sports
Entertainment Vote_lcap20%Entertainment Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
T.v
Entertainment Vote_lcap0%Entertainment Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:32 pm

This here is where you can talk about what ever u want that involves t.v, music,sports, and anything thats entertaining lol!
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/jplaya17
Nishimaster

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:43 pm

Why is this in team updated and events?
Back to top Go down
chimera
chimera

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:16 pm

hey, be careful, it's the moderator you're talking to!!! Laughing
and...i like anime, i think it's the best there is on TV!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Nishimaster

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:48 pm

And? lol
I'm perfectly entitled to freedom of speech.
Back to top Go down
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:38 pm

chimera thanx for defending me but hes right he has freedom of speech afro and i have my reasons for putting it here

to me the best anime is a tie between naruto and bleach
Back to top Go down
BlackSoldier

BlackSoldier

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:22 pm

Id have to agree on that JunkYard Exclamation but in my opinion Naruto is better than Bleach but thats only to me cuz ive gotten into naruto but i didnt get into bleach that much i need to catch up on the eps. but i like GTO too Onizuka is the best but not as cool as Genma king he is king!!!
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:01 pm

XD Naruto is like, THE BEST thing on tv... I don't like Bleach.. in my opinion.. it sucks.. sorry about saying that but it's true... I saw an episode where this one guy has a special glove... he can make arrows and a bow to shoot..a nd that is ok.. but it was a battle between him and this weird freakin guy who pulls on his ear to throw it like a sword! I thought that was weird... yet the whole 30 mins of watching that I got SOOO mad.... cause it was stupid... but the only part that was even close to being good was where he took the glove off... so he would lose the power... but made him stronger to blast a huge hole through him! Razz and his big pet worm he made.. I still think it is:

1.Naruto
2.Tie between Inuyasha and Full Metal Alchemist
3.Family Guy! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/guitarfreak797
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:05 pm

ahhhhhhh you would be refering to Kurutsuchi Mayuri the best capitain. that is why we have him here in person on our team. please people no autographs.
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:22 pm

yeah, he is a weird guy huh? Bleach is just weird.. cause no episodes in Naruto are like that! Nothing but one battle between 2 people forever! Though there is a few episodes like that in Inuyasha.. it's way more funnier than Bleach too! Razz
Back to top Go down
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:41 pm

bleach is alot better than naruto and in naruto they waste to much time talking and some boring episodes but i aggree with the tie on inuyasha and full metal alchemist but wat is GMO? lol!
Back to top Go down
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:05 pm

At the moment I think my favorite anime is Gantz, it's funny the way Kei Kurouno started out as a punk, then got gangsta, it's a very hard series to explain and the ending is horrible, but other than that it's good.
Samurai X is really good and so is Beserk, I never saw Beserk myself, but people say it's really good.
If Black Cat is anything like the manga its the best anime about guns, the manga is alot better then Trigun.
Deathnote is a really good manga too, I dont think it will be a good anime because it doesn't have action, just a good story, about a million people die in it and this one guy basicly becomes a 'savior'.
If you like anime with alot of action and don't really care that much about supernatural powers Baki the Grappler is really good, but if you want powers Tenjou Tenge is good.
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:47 pm

huh... I have never heard of those b4, I still need to finish Naruto, and fast... cause I haven't finished watching all of Full Metal Alchemist and Inuyasha either! I moved right when it was like a good ways into the story of the 2 shows.. and Naruto JUST started.. when I moved.. we don't have enough for Satalite or Cox cable... so we got this weird cable, it has around 90 channels.. and yet doesn't have Comedy Central OR Cartoon Network! Isn't that messed up huh? Crying or Very sad
Oh well.. I Have the internet! HAHA! geek
Back to top Go down
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:48 pm

guitarfreak797 wrote:
huh... I have never heard of those b4, I still need to finish Naruto, and fast... cause I haven't finished watching all of Full Metal Alchemist and Inuyasha either! I moved right when it was like a good ways into the story of the 2 shows.. and Naruto JUST started.. when I moved.. we don't have enough for Satalite or Cox cable... so we got this weird cable, it has around 90 channels.. and yet doesn't have Comedy Central OR Cartoon Network! Isn't that messed up huh? Crying or Very sad
Oh well.. I Have the internet! HAHA! geek

Youre not going to finish Naruto any time soon, it has over 100 episodes and its still going, and what kinda cable is that, i mean cartoon network and comedy central are the best things on cable, cable just isnt cable without them.
Back to top Go down
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 6:23 pm

Very rare double post

The Kill Point is a very good show, you should watch it, they have some season finale thing on Spike at 9 today, also, Running Scared is a good movie, watch that too.
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:55 pm

I have seen Running Scared, I love that movie.. but this cable sucks! That's what! THE SUCKY KIND! I know I have more than 100 episodes, but now, I am ALMOST on episode 70! ^_^ I hope Naruto can beat whoever wins out of Gaara and Sasuke... yet I am rooting for Sasuke! and Shino will fight Tenmari!
That is going to be funny when she finds out his new tricks with his bugs! Razz
Back to top Go down
chimera
chimera

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 8:44 am

hey guys, this is the entertainment room, so i would like to official congratulate BlackSoldier, i saw it's his birthday today Cool ... i wish you the best draw ever, worthy opponents and good luck! Very Happy
today you're the king ...
all best from the "evil side of the duels" Twisted Evil
lol!
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:13 pm

XD
That's funny, all the best to the good side too! Don't 4get them! Razz
HHHHAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYY BBBBBB-DDDDAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 1:37 pm

omg omg omg omg omg i never oficially seened the battle between narut and gaara and i just seened it it is crazzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyy when naruto transforms the frog boss into the nine tailed fox that fight was crazyyy even if i am up to shippuden 27 i still went back and saw it it was crazy Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 2:36 pm

yeah.. lol.. have you seen episodes past that JYD?
Back to top Go down
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 4:34 pm

of course i have in the manga im up to episode 365 and im up 2 shippuden 27 thats like the second season of naruto. lol!
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:08 pm

what is Manga? Books to read of the show? I have never known what manga actually is.... plus... I LOVE NARUTO! XD I just love sayin it Razz
Back to top Go down
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 6:23 pm

guitarfreak797 wrote:
what is Manga? Books to read of the show? I have never known what manga actually is.... plus... I LOVE NARUTO! XD I just love sayin it Razz

Manga is basicly the book that the anime is based on, usually all anime have a manga that came out first, Shonen Jump is a good place to start reading it, its really good, it reads like a backwards comic, keep that in mind and you won't get confused like I did.
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:51 pm

I know about the reading it backwards... cause my sis has this book about the kid who is trapped in a 8 yr. old's body.. but he's actually 16! and he's trying not to tell anyone except this old guy, and he is THE BEST detective.. EVA!!! lol.. and his girlfriend doesn't know he's trapped in a little kid's body, and he is around her all the time. What is the name of that show? It used to be Cartoon Network.. til they stopped showin it.
Back to top Go down
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:11 pm

guitarfreak797 wrote:
I know about the reading it backwards... cause my sis has this book about the kid who is trapped in a 8 yr. old's body.. but he's actually 16! and he's trying not to tell anyone except this old guy, and he is THE BEST detective.. EVA!!! lol.. and his girlfriend doesn't know he's trapped in a little kid's body, and he is around her all the time. What is the name of that show? It used to be Cartoon Network.. til they stopped showin it.

Case Closed, I never saw it, but it was on alot of previews on the Yu Yu Hakashou DVDs. If you're going to start reading manga, try to get DeathNote, it's really good.
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:55 pm

Psh... HAHA!! I am too broke to buy books to read! XD
Though I was thinkin of getting a season of Case Closed for my sis... she LOVED that show.. until the stopped showing it... I liked the show too... But... NARUTO IS BETTER! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertainment   Entertainment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entertainment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Ops :: News Around The Globe-
Jump to: