Black Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Ops

This is a team that is crossed from battle city.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video Games

Go down 
+3
V_Tao_Ren
guitarfreak797
Shikamaru
7 posters

Well any paticular type of game you play?
1. RPG (Role Playing Game)
Video Games Vote_lcap27%Video Games Vote_rcap
 27% [ 8 ]
2. FPS (First Person Shooter)/TPS(Third Person Shooter)
Video Games Vote_lcap17%Video Games Vote_rcap
 17% [ 5 ]
3. Action/Adventure
Video Games Vote_lcap17%Video Games Vote_rcap
 17% [ 5 ]
4. Puzzle
Video Games Vote_lcap7%Video Games Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
5. Sports
Video Games Vote_lcap10%Video Games Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
6. Racing
Video Games Vote_lcap10%Video Games Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
7. Stealth
Video Games Vote_lcap7%Video Games Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
8. Survival Horror
Video Games Vote_lcap3%Video Games Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
9. Other
Video Games Vote_lcap2%Video Games Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 30

AuthorMessage
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:48 pm

You guessed it this is all about games. games games and more games.
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:27 pm

I am definetely going to be on here alot! Razz but no one has chosen Survival/Horror.. why not? I did, there is Resident Evil 4! It is a Adventure/Horror type game.. and I have played a few puzzle games.. they aren't bad.. just not good either! lol!
What about Guitar Hero 2? Does any body have it or have played it b4? What about beating it too? What's the best song you can play on what difficulty? lol... look at what I am starting, HAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/guitarfreak797
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:54 pm

RE4 is really good, especially on the Wii, actually any shooting game is good on the Wii and they made it even better when they added that Zapper thing that looks like a shotgun, I don't really count RE4 as a horror or survival game though because it didn't scare me at all and any game can technically be counted as survival.

Guitar Hero isnt really my type of game, I like games like Halo, Super Smash Bros. Need for Speed, Burnout, Mortal Kobat, mostly action games and racing games with the exception of Madden.
Back to top Go down
Tyranno Hassleberry

Tyranno Hassleberry

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 4:18 am

Went with FPS bcoz im Halo till i die the beta was awesome for 3 gna pre-order legendary edition so i can play as MC and dance in his helm also. Hassleberry Out! lol!
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:04 pm

LMAO the master cheif helm looks cool and all but its allittle extreme. i got the PS3 (booooo X-box) resistance was my favorite FPS so far, counting out Metroid. but RE4 is considered as a survival cause it has no characteristics of a RPG. i think g4 discused that but who knows. i also got Need for speed carbon, it wasnt all that great to me. if anyone get's it i recommend it be on the nex gen systems.

I cant wait for MGS4. that game is gonna make me lose alotta sleep. JK lol. well thanks everyone for your support on this site. Keep on havin fun Cya in like 3 hours.
Back to top Go down
The Minus
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
The Minus

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 2:41 pm

well this is the game section. i got a new game for my computer is yugioh gx spirit caller those are the links and the pic at the bottom of the pag to play the game on is the emulator and the other is the game well to play the game u only need to put the game in a folder then the folder in the emulator folder and the play thats all.

the game http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IDUTOK1I

the emulator http://nocash.emubase.de/gba.htm

if u have question just pm me cya
:lol!:

Video Games 3025c Video Games 3025d
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/jplaya17
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:31 pm

XD too late, I have it on Nintendo DS! Razz
I WANT!!!!!!!! MGS4!!!! SOOOOOOOO BADDDDLYYY!!!!! but.. I am too poor to get a ps3, Crying or Very sad oh well... I would rather go with 360... cause of Lost Planet is great.. and Dead Rising is just plain out fun!!! I love using chainsaws!!! ^_^
Plus there is Project Gothem Racing 3.. that was good i played a demo on that. Plus.. there is Crackdown looks good.. HALO3!!!!! and Saint's Row.. GTA4!!!! Xbox360 is looking better right now.. no doubt.. I have seen some of the other games they have out for Ps3.. but it is going to be freakin on between GTA4 and MGS4! Razz definetely! plus.. I LOVE GH2!!!! I play guitar too so I love playing it, lol
Back to top Go down
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 6:50 pm

The PS3 is far to expensive and then whenever somebody mentions it to Sony they say something like "We lose money for every unit we sell, it should cost much more" I like the Wii the most, it's cheap and very fun, my favorite game is Red Steel despite all the bad reviews and I hated Zelda despite all the good reviews, I think my favorite games will be Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Metroid Prime 3 by next year
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:18 pm

woooooooow. you hated zelda. why it was so amazing i still dream about that game. if i had a wii. but everyone say PS3 is too expensive. if you think about it it is far worth it if your a gamer. it has the ability to update it self for free. that means in the future it will past x-box (boooooo) and wii is not a system for the more serious gamer's. also PS3 has home, wich will be better than x-box live. i garentee it.
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 8:17 pm

Well.. while the PS3 does have the most coolest things on it.. It still is too expensive right now... atleast $450.. not $500 USdollars.. you know? Cause every game they have out for it now I think isn't that great.. except Sonic may be good.. and Fight Night Round 3 could be ok.. but 360 has SOOOOOOOO many games out for it compared to the PS3. It also is about the right price.. the Wii may not have good graphics.. but if you love sports... Mario Soccer.. or SSB Brawl would be great!! The also have Zelda... which may be good, idk though.... and they have Super Mario Galaxy is supposed to be awesome!!!! I think the Wii beats the PS3 right now.. but the Xbox 360 is the best in my opinion. hands down, cause it came at the right time.. right price... many games.. and they all have great graphics too! What do you guys and girls think?
Back to top Go down
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:42 pm

I hated Zelda because it was too short and it didnt have any real sidequests or anything like that so I would never play it again after I beat it. It also felt empty, I mean Hyrule Field was huge, but there was nothing in it.

the 360 is the best system out right now because of the games, but that is because it came out before everything else so I predict that in about a year another system will take over, and I think it will be the Wii since nobody bought the PS3 (the numbers are terrible, the Wii sold twice as much and it came out after it) and the Wii already sold almost as much as the 360.

www.ign.com is a very good website for video games.
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 4:13 am

dude.. the 360 is the coolest..but I I think here after a while.. the Wii will have great games coming out for it... just they need to make Halo 3 and GTA 4 the best games ever to boost the 360's stats! I SOOOO can't wait to play them! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 12:51 am

ok you are right on a number of different points. one the wii is the best right now no doubt about it. but think about it. 2 years from now youre gonna want good graphics. and at that time PS3 will be here to serve. and as far as X-Box. ok so thier games run a tad bit smoother. and they have a larger library than PS3. and thier internet service is better than sony's. and and everyone already has one. but sonys got one thing that no other company has. um um they got character yeah thats it they got good old fashoined character.
Back to top Go down
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 12:59 am

Shikamaru wrote:
ok you are right on a number of different points. one the wii is the best right now no doubt about it. but think about it. 2 years from now youre gonna want good graphics. and at that time PS3 will be here to serve. and as far as X-Box. ok so thier games run a tad bit smoother. and they have a larger library than PS3. and thier internet service is better than sony's. and and everyone already has one. but sonys got one thing that no other company has. um um they got character yeah thats it they got good old fashoined character.

It's not the Wii doesn't have good graphics, it's that it doesnt forcus on the graphics, it actually has 2x the power of the gamecube which had more power than the ps2 so I think thats about equal to the Xbox so therefore, the Wii is about as powerful as the 360, it doesn't really matter that much to me though, the only time I care about the graphics is in a RPG.
Back to top Go down
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:11 am

tao ur right on the money with that lol! i own the wii and i think its better then th 360 and the games are fun to me and ur right about the rpg thing thats the only time i need good graphics oo and fighting / wrestling games
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:04 pm

I love games with good graphics... just I haven't played a Wii yet... so I don't know how good it is... But I SOOOOOO want to play Mario Strikers: Charged... SOOOO badly! Razz
I played a little of the 1st one on Gamecube... it was fun... me and my friend just picked up the controllers... and I was Yoshi.. and was scoring like I was a pro, lol
It was SOO fun.... and I still think PS2 is SOO great.... That everyone has one... yet they are still making great games for it.. the PS2 is now the new classic, haha...
I want a 360 though cause of the type of games they have for the 360... I am in to RPG games too.. just not much into them... I do want to try out FF 13 though!!! and Naruto: Uzamaki Chronicles 2, cause the 1st one was soo easy to beat and yet not good enough to play through a second time....

Let's just put it this way... I LOVE VIDEO GAMES!!!! ^_^

guitarfreak797 wrote:
You also have to check this out if you LOVE guitar and/or love Guitar Hero!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZutgOyA9EY

It so from Guitar Hero 3! I just saw it cause it said these were the videos people were watching now.. and I saw it.. it was from GH3, so I decided to check it out...I am a BIG FAN! I loved Guitar Hero 2, so I am crazy about the 3rd one... until.... WOW!!! I AM NOW PSYCHED!!!!!! OMG!!! If you ahve played the 1st or 2nd one and beat a few songs, or the game on expert... it has changed... you will see why I am psyched... ( I AM BOWING DOWN TO THE MAKERS OF GH!!! ) lol

Edit By Shikamaru
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:45 pm

Now you should know better than to double Post. Come on that was like on purpose or somethin.
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:03 pm

oh, that is what you guys meant as double posting, I was totally thinking of something else! sorry! lol!
It won't happen again! or atleast I will try not to double post again! Razz
Back to top Go down
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 4:40 pm

hey everyone i getting the new metroid prime game i bet im the only one here with a wii .....what a drag.......
Back to top Go down
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:34 pm

Junk Yard Dog wrote:
hey everyone i getting the new metroid prime game i bet im the only one here with a wii .....what a drag.......

I got a Wii too, but the internet on mine just stopped working, I need a new Wii adapter thing
Is that Metroid Prime game good?
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:03 pm

I want a Wii just for the Mario games! Razz
But I really want a 360! and to play the Naruto: Uzamaki Chronicles 2 here soon! ^_^
Plus.. does anybody like my signatures? XD
Back to top Go down
chimera
chimera

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:53 am

yeah, your signature is pretty cool...both your images Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:53 pm

HEHE!!! ^_^ That pic cracks me up! XD I LOVE IT!!! LMAO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games   Video Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Ops :: News Around The Globe-
Jump to: