Black Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Ops

This is a team that is crossed from battle city.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question Room

Go down 
+5
Kurotsuchi Mayuri
V_Tao_Ren
chimera
guitarfreak797
Shikamaru
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Cyber Dragon? overpowerd?
1. Too strong of an attack
Question Room Vote_lcap29%Question Room Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
2. Too good of an effect
Question Room Vote_lcap43%Question Room Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
3. Just Fine
Question Room Vote_lcap28%Question Room Vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:24 am

Question Room

Here is Finally a place where you can ask all your Question's Yugioh Related.

Inspired By Chimera.

Last edited by on Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 2:11 pm

did you know you signed on this site on my B-day?? ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/guitarfreak797
chimera
chimera

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 3:00 pm

thx for the topic, Shikamaru... and for mentioning me... Cool
and guitarfreak797, good for you, still i don't think this is a yugioh-game related "question"... No
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 3:37 pm

Very Happy I know.. just.. had to say it, lol... but how many decks can we post on here?
Back to top Go down
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 7:06 pm

I got a question, do you feel that using cards like snatch steal and the monarchs are cheap?
My special summon deck is going to be the perfect otk deck by the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuchi Mayuri

Kurotsuchi Mayuri

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:36 pm

*summons jowgen* what was that? >_>
Back to top Go down
chimera
chimera

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:38 am

V_Tao_Ren wrote:
I got a question, do you feel that using cards like snatch steal and the monarchs are cheap?
yes because, cards like these make dueling uninteresting... it's better to create your own super-monsters and yuor own strategies...
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:19 pm

I agree.. though People need to quit being stupid, and no one can deny.. I have ran into duelists that say give me ur monster when they play game controller, yet I ALWAYS have to tell them.. look at ur card again.. you have to offer a monster first... or with Dust Tornado, they don't know it only destroys.. no negate.. Arrow my head is spinning from all the new guys teaching them how to play... and telling people what their cards do when they don't actually know, yet they think they do... like: x5ericx5.. he thinks you HAVE to use Elemental Hero Tempest's effect right when he's played, i said no.. you don't.. not only do I have the card... but I have it on World Championship 2007 for my Nintendo DS, and I also have a bunch of Elemental Hero fusions, he can't tell me what they do, I know by heart.. Neutral but oh well... I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles... and Mystical Space Typhoon I think is pretty cheap too... cause I don't have that in my deck, and I try to find ways around traps.. and I Do Too!!!! It's not hard for us.. cause we are black ops, tongue but the other duelists don't know much... so they use cards like Lightning Vortex, which I would rather use Brain Control, offer his monster I controlled to play a good monster like Jinzo.. then destroy his monsters! ^_^ That is a strategy I have seen a lot, but I have never used Jinzo b4, so I know y people use him all the time, just like Horus and Cyber Dragons.... they are pretty good and effective too.. but Monarchs are just cheap... because not only are they SOOO easy to play... they have 4-5 different kinds of monarchs to play for different situation... they should make it where you have to play 1000 lps to play them if you offer 1 monster to play them.. and make them lv7 or 8... what do you think guys?
Back to top Go down
chimera
chimera

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:51 pm

totaly agree...with everithing u said above...thou it took me some time to read all that...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 2:42 pm

tongue well... I guess there is no tournament now!! cause KCVDS must have a bug.. maybe someone got banned, and decided to go back there under a different name and bug it, or Seto Kaiba needs to get off his lazy A$$ and fix it!!! lol.. or this site is going to hell without KCVDS!!! C'MON SETO!!! GET IT WORKING!!!! THIS WHOLE SITE IS ON UR GAME MAN!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:41 pm

I remember dueling this one guy who made a deck full of monarchs,cards that special summon other cards and cards that take your monster, it was so annoying.
Now that I think about it further, monarchs should be banned since they limited mind crush, which is useless unless you know the card in your opponent's hand.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:26 am

wooooow um everyone this WAS supposed to be a topic where you actually use.. oh i dunno question marks. lol but this is good so i guess this is alright.
Back to top Go down
Nishimaster

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 8:12 am

Everybody, monarchs are fine as they are. They're not overpowered, they're not broken. They're barely semi limit worthy. All they are are decent monsters, with decent stats and a good effect. It's brain control and snatch steal that are ban worthy. If every consistant decktype had their key cards banned, where would we be today? Left with a load of rubbish, thats where. Todays meta is fine, the banned list, other than Ring, Snatch and Brain Control should be left exactly how it is.

Nishi

Additional Comment:
If you don't believe me i've had 5 years of experience, theres been much worse than the monarchs. This is the most stable meta we've been in. I've also had experience using monarchs and going against monarchs, it's not that difficult to beat them. In fact, at the last tourney I went to in RL I beat all the monarch decks and lost to gadgets and burn - monarchs aren't that powerful!
Back to top Go down
Tyranno Hassleberry

Tyranno Hassleberry

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:01 pm

limited here i cant stand seeing monarch decks there so unimaginative "Oh my a cyber dragons in ure monarch deck im astonished, snatch steal 2? WoW!" man there the only decks in regionals nowadays! ugh limit them or im gonna rip everyones monarch cards up (Raiza i h8 him so!) Hassleberry Out!.. and Angry! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Nishimaster

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:25 pm

The only reason people dislike monarchs is because they can't beat them. If you hate monarchs so much run mask of restrict...

Personally I hate burn/stall and demise OTK much more than monarchs.
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:03 pm

I would add Chain Destruction!! ^_^ so when a monarch is played... the rest are sent form their hand and the deck to the grave!!! tongue But I have always been battling people with Monarch decks up until now.. I have battled Wind deck yesterday..I was shocked!!! I haven't seen many Wind decks lately.. or a deck with Sacred Phoenix of Nephytys either.. that is a good card... but also try Bottomless Trap Holes againest Monarchs.. cause they can work on other lv5 and up monsters too.... and I am going to try that Mask of Restrict.. that Is a good idea... divine wraths are good too, I still think they should be limited.... I have been playing since it came out.. I was 13.. now I am 19!!! lol, it's still a fun game to play and I try to practice with decks to get them as good as I can! Btw.. check out my new pic! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 6:52 pm

umm thanks for the low down on monarchs everyone. actually you all are right to some degree. Nishi is right on the fact that if every support card for a monarch deck was banned we'd have nothing left. and Hassleberry is right about it being completely predictable. all im saying is if they are predictable then make a deck that would counter them or you know just in case add card's to your side deck that would help out against monarch's.

Imma change the poll everyone it's time for a new discussion
Back to top Go down
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 3:36 am

We don't dislike them because we can't beat them, I believe most of us can easily beat them, we dislike them because theyre cheap and annoying and people who use monarch decks usually add more cheap and annoying cards, theyre decks are built like this
x3 masked dragon
x 3 ufo turtle
snatch steal
brain control
change of heart
x2 frost monarch
x2 firestorm monarch
x2 rock monarch
x2 thunder monarch
ancient dule
swords of revieling light, etc
Which brings me to my next question, do you feel cyber dragon's are overpowered and do you ever teach new players how to play or do you just leave the match
Back to top Go down
Nishimaster

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 6:04 am

Change of Heart is banned btw.
lol.
And your monarch build is terrible, nobody runs masked dragon and UFO turtle...
I run monarchs and the only cards you mentioned I run are the monarchs and snatch steal...
Back to top Go down
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 7:52 am

I don't use those cards and I only posted what I remember the guy using on me, his whole strategy was always have a monster to tribute to use a monarch then follow up with a cyber dragon
Back to top Go down
Alchemicryou

Alchemicryou

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 8:53 am

I don't like burn/stalls but I have nothing against them, I just load up my deck with removal cards. As for monarch, I don't really know. I do hate Cyber Dragons though.
Back to top Go down
Tyranno Hassleberry

Tyranno Hassleberry

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:27 am

Hehe went against KCVDS Senior Member Ki once and he was using stall deck, well it was partially a stall but tbh it was more field lockdown no spells cosa horus no traps cosa jinzo(i use good trap aswell) no attacks cosa level limit area B and when i got a exiled force in (who cares if hes nota dino he rox!) bam! Divine Wrath (jinzo had amplifier btw) if used right stall/lockdown/whatever decks can be mucho powerful, against Ki cos he had a bigger deck he jus w8d so he could deck me it sucked.. couldnt do anything about it sept watch.. corrupted sicko hehe kicked **** outta his other deck though gd thing i also am mucho powerful lol, Hassleberry Out!

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 7:08 pm

lol that must of sucked just watching but i like his deck i had 1 my self but it wasent very good lol!
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/jplaya17
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 9:18 pm

I would use Masked Dragon.. it's a not bad card to use to offer and play Monarchs.. and Ultimate Offering.. I would use that card too.... Ancient Rules wouldn't work on the Monarchs too, Razz
I have a stall deck.. and I won a few times with it.. lol.. I love using it, hehe.......
Back to top Go down
Tyranno Hassleberry

Tyranno Hassleberry

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 7:31 pm

tbh Cyber Dragon has a fair ATK its just his effect thts overdone, i cnt believe im using a nintendo wii 2 type this. Hassleberry Out! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Ops :: News Around The Globe-
Jump to: