Black Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Ops

This is a team that is crossed from battle city.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Updates

Go down 
+5
Tyranno Hassleberry
The Minus
Junk Yard Dog
Shikamaru
chaosknight
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

News and Updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Updates   News and Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:28 pm

well I hope we can use at least 1 forbidden card.. casue pot of greed shouldn't be banned, there isn't other cards out there that help u draw when you're in need of cards like this card... cause if you are in a jam... pot of greed has helped me SOOO many times now.. it's a great card.. and it shouldn't be banned! lol! Hassleberry.. you remind me of the dino guy on GX!!! You sound like him! ^_^ I like dinos too... but we should be able to use 1 banned card.. and a side deck too!! It's not that using banned cards are cheap.. cause there are people who use Card destruction.. and get rid of ur best cards in ur hand when you need them the most!!! and a Pot of Greed will be a big help then!! Plus this is a tournament.. and there will be competition.... so you will need ur best strategies to win.. and some like Breaker for Spellcasters will help.. or Magican of Faith for a deck with good spells.. or maybe Dark Hole incase there is a Dark World deck you are facing!!! So.. I think we should be able to use 1 banned card in the tourney, cause it would help improve ur chances a little.. but using it at the right time may lead you to victory!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/guitarfreak797
chimera
chimera

PostSubject: Re: News and Updates   News and Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:00 pm

maybe u r right, guitarfreak, but if so... we must all agree to use in our decks only POT OF GREED! and that's it!
everyone else, we're waiting for your sugestions and your opinion concerning the ides above...
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: News and Updates   News and Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 6:40 pm

well personally i see nothing wrong with useing one banned card in your deck. after all how bad could it be but since there is too seperet tourny's it's your choice. i also agree to the fact that we should be able to Use our side deck. that way no one get's completely unorthadoxed with there deck and catches the tourny off gaurd. so it's up to chaos what happens.
Back to top Go down
chimera
chimera

PostSubject: Re: News and Updates   News and Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 8:44 am

k then, i'll agree with u guys, concerning the side deck...(Shikamaru);
still, only the side deck and NO DECK CHANGE BETWEEN THE DUELS!!!
Wink
Back to top Go down
Nishimaster

PostSubject: Re: News and Updates   News and Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 10:56 am

Pot of greed is banned for that reason - it helps people too much. People can be losing and topdeck into pot of greed and win... its too much of a lucksack card...
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: News and Updates   News and Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:08 pm

ok so it's decided chaos? we can use our side deck's? i will personally monitar duels in the tournament and duelist can report if they suspect anything suspictios.
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

PostSubject: Re: News and Updates   News and Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:33 pm

Nishimaster wrote:
Pot of greed is banned for that reason - it helps people too much. People can be losing and topdeck into pot of greed and win... its too much of a lucksack card...
yeah, well what if you were out of cards and drew 1 card wanting it to be good.. wouldn't you want it to be Pot of Greed? I like using it unlike Monster Reborn or Change of Heart... KCVDS says you can use up to 3.. and people are like... YOU CAN'T USE THAT!! IT'S BANNED!!! Yet.. they should be kicked out the D*** window cause of they didn't read the rules! Razz had to use *** cause you know... yeah
I mind the rules! Razz But I still think it shouldn't be banned anyways... maybe it's my opinion.. maybe it's a fact.. but I am sticking with it shouldn't be banned! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/guitarfreak797
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

PostSubject: Re: News and Updates   News and Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:15 am

guitarfreak797 wrote:
Nishimaster wrote:
yeah, well what if you were out of cards and drew 1 card wanting it to be good.. wouldn't you want it to be Pot of Greed? I like using it unlike Monster Reborn or Change of Heart... KCVDS says you can use up to 3.. and people are like... YOU CAN'T USE THAT!! IT'S BANNED!!! Yet.. they should be kicked out the D*** window cause of they didn't read the rules! Razz had to use *** cause you know... yeah
I mind the rules! Razz But I still think it shouldn't be banned anyways... maybe it's my opinion.. maybe it's a fact.. but I am sticking with it shouldn't be banned! ^_^
Yeah, Pot of Greed shouldn't be banned, I mean, nobody's going to just instantly win because they drew 1 extra card, I don't think Graceful Charity should be banned either, but at the same time I see how it can be used to give you a slightly unfair advantage.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: News and Updates   News and Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:49 am

enough of this discution of what should be banned and what shouldnt. this type of talk should be in our question room. Please can we stay on topic everyone this is news and updates wich means it should be locked to only mods and admin's can post but everyone else can see.
Back to top Go down
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog

PostSubject: Re: News and Updates   News and Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:41 pm

Shikamaru wrote:
enough of this discution of what should be banned and what shouldnt. this type of talk should be in our question room. Please can we stay on topic everyone this is news and updates wich means it should be locked to only mods and admin's can post but everyone else can see.

Shik ur right about only us posting here but they should be talking about that in the entertainment room question room is for questions lol!
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/jplaya17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Updates   News and Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News and Updates
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Ops :: Team updated and Events-
Jump to: