Black Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Ops

This is a team that is crossed from battle city.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question Room

Go down 
+5
Kurotsuchi Mayuri
V_Tao_Ren
chimera
guitarfreak797
Shikamaru
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Cyber Dragon? overpowerd?
1. Too strong of an attack
Question Room - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Question Room - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
2. Too good of an effect
Question Room - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%Question Room - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
3. Just Fine
Question Room - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%Question Room - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

Question Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 7:49 pm

LMAO!!!! haha, I want a Wii.... Sad I would rather have a 360 Elite though.... Crying or Very sad
oh, well... I have a question.. have you figured out when the tournament will be guys?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/guitarfreak797
Nishimaster

PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:00 am

Once again, cyber dragon is fine. It's a decent card that gives some decks a bit more power, a bit more speed. It's balanced by it's overexertion and helps a losing player come back from a bad situation.

Stop complaining about the cards, just run them yourself or just make your deck to defeat them...
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:04 pm

HEY. this room isnt complaining about cards or any type of deck's. its just these topic's have created the most fuss about themselve's so i give you all a chance to voice your opinion and see what other's think about the situation. I could care less what deck or card's you use. but i do want to know what people think about certain card's and such.

and gitaur freak i actually dont know imma talk to chaos about it. and i typed this with a PS3. weeeeeeeee this is fun. i too wanted a wii. but i was surprised by my PS3 on christmas. i almost pissed my pant's. well cya guy's

oh one more thing. if you guy's have a topic you would like me to put in the question room poll. PM me and i'll put it up there next chance i get. (each poll run's for about 5 day's tops)
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:40 pm

Nishimaster wrote:
The only reason people dislike monarchs is because they can't beat them. If you hate monarchs so much run mask of restrict...

Personally I hate burn/stall and demise OTK much more than monarchs.

HAHA!!! I forgot about that card til you said it, and I used it on some people! ^_^ it is pretty good againest Jinzo, or with Dark World decks! Plus.. add a Royal Decree and booyah!!! You have the upper hand!!!
I have a question though, since this is a question room! Razz
How come they don't have Ultimate Tyranno, Super-Conductor Tyranno, or Oxygeddon on KCVDS? I tried to make a Dino deck.. I have one on WC 07 for my DS, and I couldn't make one!!! What the Heck?
Back to top Go down
V_Tao_Ren
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
V_Tao_Ren

PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:06 am

guitarfreak797 wrote:
Nishimaster wrote:
The only reason people dislike monarchs is because they can't beat them. If you hate monarchs so much run mask of restrict...

Personally I hate burn/stall and demise OTK much more than monarchs.

HAHA!!! I forgot about that card til you said it, and I used it on some people! ^_^ it is pretty good againest Jinzo, or with Dark World decks! Plus.. add a Royal Decree and booyah!!! You have the upper hand!!!
I have a question though, since this is a question room! Razz
How come they don't have Ultimate Tyranno, Super-Conductor Tyranno, or Oxygeddon on KCVDS? I tried to make a Dino deck.. I have one on WC 07 for my DS, and I couldn't make one!!! What the Heck?

I know, KCVDS really needs to fix that, I can't make a good ritual deck because they're missing that one spell card, and my zombie decks arent too good because I can't use Soul Abosrbing Tower, and its far too hard to make a good Dinosuar deck, its kind of stupid, they have hydrageddon and water dragon (i think) but no oxygeddon.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:54 am

I dunno i too have a dino deck in real life but it isnt that good though yet. Oxygeden came out the same time as hydrogeden so it doesnt make sense. also they have other specail cards from the new decks like, Dark eradicator warloc, vampire genises, and Red eyes darkness dragon. but no Super conducter tyranno. oh well all we can do is wait for the new update. im sure kaiba will have tons of new cards.
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:24 pm

k, what about being in the tournament.. and I am? I want to be in the tournament! In advanced! Razz
Back to top Go down
Tyranno Hassleberry

Tyranno Hassleberry

PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:51 am

Hehe u think u guys are pissed bout the lack of super conductor how do u think i feel? they added machines re-volt ultimate monster Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon but they ignore my big robosaur friend outrageous to say the least! oh well at least i can still abuse the crap out of my hyper hammerheads and my gilasaurus special summoniing till i get the lightning-rod. Hassleberry Out!
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Admin
Admin
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:32 pm

guitarfreak797 wrote:
k, what about being in the tournament.. and I am? I want to be in the tournament! In advanced! Razz

This is considered spam please this question should be in the tournament topic not here.

and tyranno do know that i was gonna be the origanal tyranno hassleberry but skipped it up for Knuckle's. just sayin.
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 8:11 pm

How is it spam? I was just asking a question if I was in the tournament. I have a question... what does anybody think about if they made a Silver, Black and White Gadget... where they get special things happened to them when Red, Yellow, and/or Green Gadget are on the field with them? I think it would be rad.
Back to top Go down
chimera
chimera

PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 6:29 am

have you notice how many noobs are now in kcvds... i'm so tired explaining everyone!
today for example, i noticed 2: darap and emrekerem;
i now for sure some of what they said, darap said that level 6 monsters require 2 tributes, that enchanted javelin cancel the attack and that hunter owl doesn't gain 500 ATK for him when his the only card out... Mad Evil or Very Mad pale lol! scratch
why do noobs like them even bother playing(i'm evil Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
guitarfreak797
High Level Team Member
High Level Team Member
guitarfreak797

PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 8:09 am

Well, evil suits you! Razz
I don't play it much anymore either, cause I am now only battling people I know, AlchemicRyou, you Chimera when I can find you online, Shikamaru, lol. But I can't ever find anyone around here! Chaosknight, Shikamaru, and everyone else is in the middle of rematchs like for 10 times in a row! Then when I try to ask if they want to battle, they already have started to battle someone else! I know I am not an unworthy opponent, I have beaten more people than I have lost too, though I may lose sometimes, who doesn't? WTH?
SO, if you don't message me saying sometime soon you want to battle me, then I won't end up battling ya, ever! Cause I am getting tired of it... I can't talk to anybody cause they are already going to battle someone you know? Or ask them a question... cause they are already battling someone else!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question Room   Question Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Ops :: News Around The Globe-
Jump to: